Accused Of Credit Card Fraud? We Can Help.
Consumers are using credit cards more than ever, resulting in ample opportunities for credit card fraud. A conviction for credit card fraud comes with severe criminal penalties at the federal level. If you are under suspicion of committing credit card fraud, it is in your best interest to seek the counsel of a knowledgeable white collar defense lawyer.
At Groshek Law PA in Minneapolis, Minnesota, our dedicated defense attorneys provide a vigorous defense against all crimes, including credit card fraud. We understand the damaging effects these charges can have on individuals and their families and strive to minimize the consequences our clients face.
Providing You An Aggressive Credit Card Fraud Defense
Whether a single incident or a long-term fraud scheme, credit card fraud is a felony that is punishable by severe penalties, including prison time and heavy fines. Credit card fraud can take place in many ways, including:
- Using stolen personal information to open a credit account
- Using someone else’s credit card without authorization
- Using online or telemarketing schemes to induce individuals into providing their credit card information
- Creating false identities to apply for or open credit accounts
- Obtaining credit card and personal information through computer crimes
With experience in state and federal court as well as access to a number of experts, Christa Groshek is well-equipped to provide you with the aggressive representation you need in your credit card fraud defense case.