Seeking A Family Law Mediator In Minneapolis?
Due to the cost, stress and potential negative effects on children, there is often no real winner when a divorce or another family law case ends up in court. In most family law cases, mediation or another form of alternative dispute resolution like early neutral evaluation (ENE) is a better option for everyone involved.
For experienced mediation of family law issues, contact us today at 612-426-7047 to schedule a confidential consultation with an attorney at the Minneapolis law firm of Groshek Law PA.
How Does Family Law Mediation Work?
Mediation can be used to resolve a variety of family law disputes, including divorce, custody and visitation, child support, spousal support and division of assets and liabilities.
- In mediation, a lawyer acts as a mediator for both parties, listening to their concerns and seeking to bridge the gap on important issues.
- Mediation is not binding, and both parties are still able to seek a litigated result if mediation does not resolve their disputes.
What Is Early Neutral Evaluation?
Minnesota now offers an option called an early neutral evaluation (ENE) for couples who are separating, married or unmarried. ENE can help you resolve your separation or divorce faster and cheaper than using the court system.
- ENE allows the case to move through the court system as inexpensively and quickly as possible.
- An evaluator or a team of evaluators will investigate your financial status and your home life to determine the best solution for your child custody matters.
- We work with these evaluators on a regular basis and can help ensure a fair and neutral evaluation of your finances and of your home life.
We will then use the information provided by the ENE to help resolve your custody issues with your partner.
Contact A Mediation Lawyer Today
We treat you as an individual, with your own unique needs, concerns and problems. Our holistic approach to family law encourages you to tell us your full story so we can give you the best representation possible.
Call Groshek Law PA at 612-426-7047 or contact us online to learn more about our family law services.