1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Criminal Defense
  4.  » 
  5. DUI DWI
  6.  » CDL DUI

Defending CDL Drivers From Drunk Driving Charges

For many, the ability to drive is more than just a convenience; they are dependent on their driving privileges to make a living. If you have been arrested for DUI, your commercial driver’s license (CDL) could be at risk for suspension or revocation.

To protect your criminal record as well as your continued employability, it is important to seek the advice of an experienced DUI defense attorney.

At Groshek Law PA in Minneapolis, Minnesota, dedicated defense lawyer Christa Groshek defends individuals facing DUI charges in Minnesota. She focuses on the individual needs of her clients and seeks to minimize the effects of DUI charges. She also works with authorities to obtain evidence and, when it is in her clients’ interests, reach plea agreements that can result in a reduction of charges.

Minnesota Laws Regarding CDL DUIs

Implied consent laws in Minnesota DUI mean that by driving a vehicle you are consenting to be tested in the event of a DUI arrest. This can mean that it is possible to have your CDL revoked immediately upon a drunk driving arrest. In fact, you may be without your CDL without even being convicted of a crime. In some counties, such as Ramsey or Hennepin, you may be able to have your CDL reinstated while your case is pending.

It cannot be stressed enough how important it is to have an attorney on your side who is familiar with all aspects of DUI procedures, including sentencing procedures. Our skilled defense lawyers will ensure that you are aware of all administrative hearings, filing deadlines and court requirements so that you have the best chances of obtaining a successful outcome.

Act Quickly After An Arrest ~ Call Today

To discuss your options with an experienced DWI defense attorney, contact Groshek Law PA today by calling 612-426-7047 or by sending us an email.


At Groshek Law PA, each client is viewed as an individual, not a legal problem.


We start with a proactive approach through mutual education.


We expect the unexpected, so we are always prepared.


Our attorneys adhere to the Highest Professional Standard.