Visitation Archives

My ex won't pay child support. Can I withhold visitation?

It can certainly be frustrating not to receive the child support the family court has ordered. For a custodial parent who relies on that money to meet the children's basic needs, the holidays can be a particularly exasperating time for your kids' other parent to come up short. It can put you in a tough position: Do you take the other parent to court right before a big family holiday? Or do you skimp on presents while the other parent seems to have plenty of cash?

Disputes between co-parents common during summer months

After a long nine months of school, homework and hectic schedules; many school-age children look forward to the freedom and fun the summer months afford. For working parents, however, it can be challenging to keep a child stimulated, busy and out of trouble during the summer; leading many to rely more upon a co-parent to also provide a child with supervision and entertainment. As children shuttle back and forth between parents, disputes may erupt.

We Can Help. Contact Us.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Groshek Law PA
530 N 3rd St.
Suite 310
Minneapolis, MN 55401

Phone: 612-424-5829
Phone: 612-424-5829
Minneapolis Law Office Map

Call for a consultation