Free Health Care Directive
With the purchase of a simple will, our experienced attorneys will provide you with a free health care directive. To obtain your free health care directive now, please fill out our intake form.
Why Do You Need A Health Care Directive?
This is more than just another legal document. An advance health care directive allows you to outline exactly how you would like to be treated in the event that you become ill or incapacitated. Having a health care directive in place can ease the burden on you and your family.
What Do You Have To Decide?
No one wants to think about getting sick or life coming to an end. However, this directive can provide peace of mind.
Items you will have to consider include:
- Who do you want to make decisions about your care?
- What kind of treatments would you want? Are there any you wouldn’t want?
- What will keep you comfortable?
- How and where do you want to be treated?
- What last message would you want your loved ones to know?
- What do you want in terms of a memorial or funeral?
What Do You Need To Do?
You can get a free health care directive through Groshek Law PA when you purchase a simple will. This deal not only helps you lay out your health care plans, but also allows you to protect your estate. Fill out our intake form today.